Security Awareness Distribution Mapping (SADiM)
SADiM gives you the opportunity to view your organization as a plastic map. A map where you can see the issues, the strengths, but also points you are throwing money spent on security out the window.
A completely unique solution for
- accurate mapping of human factor security vulnerabilities
- measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and quality of educational programs
- detection of critical processes and nodes
- saving time and money in security awareness distribution mapping
SADiM is based on the technology tested by NASA, armies, banks, and technology companies. However, this super-powerful technology is used for the unique purpose of detecting both positive and negative deviations of the human factor of security.
- 95% of security incidents are related to the human factor
- 80% of security awareness programs are poorly targeted
- 75% of large companies do not use the PDCA cycle to manage their employees educational activities